Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Goal is a 2000 Positive Feedback Score by Dec. 31st

OK, I am going to set my end of the year goal high. A 100% positive feedback score of 2000. With only 51 days left I still need 392 positive feedbacks, so about an average of 8 a day. I think I have my work cut out for me.

But I guess it is something to shoot for to give me confidence going into 2009 that my eBay business has a real shot to make it and I am not just another statistic of an eBay business gone bad. I better get to work.

1 comment:

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Hey, John Paul ~ whenever I get close to the next feedback threshold, I buy stuff! Cheap items like office supplies, grocery coupons, things you will actually use. Helps build feedback quickly!

Nice blog you have going.

Suzanne

Blog Archive