Thursday, August 12, 2010

Unpaid Item Case Finally Works In My Favor

Only on eBay...
I originally sold these Frankie B Jeans for $9.99. The buyer did not pay so I filed an unpaid item case. I decided to re list the jeans starting at .99 and they sold for $60.00

So, I got a little lucky with this one.
What do you think is an appropriate amount of time to open an unpaid item case? I closed a case today and received my final value fee back. 5 minutes later the winner e-mailed me and said that I was too quick in opening a case against him and that this time of year people are on vacation and I should give them more time to pay. He obviously is full of it. He answered my e-mail right away so he was home to pay...
  • The item sold 2 weeks ago and I think that is more than enough time to pay for an item.

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive