Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sports Authority Clearance Sale

I just came back from my local Sports Authority and they had a Clearance Tent set up in the parking lot with tons of clothing and sneakers. I have seen these tents set up at other Sports Authorities as well. Search through the stuff they got some great deals on Name Brands that sell really well on eBay (North Face, Merrell, Under Armour)

I went shopping for myself but purchased 1 item to resell on eBay and will be back looking for more items to re-sell on eBay. I got these awesome looking Merrell Sneakers going for $95.00 on Zappos for only $24.99. They got great reviews and are waterproof which is perfect because I love to go hiking and kayaking. I got a L.A. Galaxy David Beckham Jersey Shirt to re-sell on eBay for .98 cents. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It has to be at least a $12.99 Buy It Now on eBay.
So go check out your local Sports Authority and if you find any good deals and want to Thank Me I am a size Large and could use some knit polyester North face T-Shirts.
John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive