Monday, December 21, 2009

Thrift Store Item 2 Sell - Vintage Gold's Gym Clothing

You won't find these every time you step foot into a thrift store, but every once in a while you will come across Gold's Gym clothing. Snatch it up because in my experience they are very good eBay sellers. Here are two of my completed auctions.

Reselling thrift store items is 2nd on my eBay money making list right behind selling consignment items. I am amazed at the success I have had in the last year seeing some of the final auction prices of these items that cost me between $1.99-$5.99.

Here is a full list of thrift store items listed on this blog so far to resell on eBay

http://vitaminebay.blogspot.com/2009/12/full-list-of-thrift-store-items-2.html

Sign up for my newsletter to stay updated on my blog and receive a free copy of my eBook (to be released later on this week) How I Made Money on eBay in 2009. It will included a whole bunch of ways to make money on eBay. Perfect for the stay at home eBaypreneur.

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive