Monday, March 22, 2010

Cell Phone Find of the Week #2

Every Monday I am going to post a sale from the previous week that if not for my cell phone to help me find while at the Thrift Store I would have probably passed on it. I just want to stress the importance of having a good eBay app. on your cell phone while shopping at a Thrift Store/Garage Sale/Consignment Pickup/etc.

VTG 1994 USA Soccer Jersey
Purchased for $4.99
Sold for $28.77
This jersey actually had a stain and 2 holes in it, but thanks to my phone I knew that 1 sold in excellent condition for $100.00+. So I figured I could make some cash off of this especially with the World Cup coming up this summer. This item passed my goal of a $10.00 profit per item.


Stay tuned to next Monday to see what I come up with next.

Good Luck

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive