Monday, April 12, 2010

Cell Phone Find of the Week #4 & #5

I didn't post a new Cell Phone Find of the Week last Monday, I was really busy the week of April 29 (cut me some slack i am expecting my first child in May =+0) so I am posting 2 finds for this week. My goal will still be 52 finds for the year, so even if I miss a week I will still get 52 new items out their to my readers which adds up to 1 a week.

If you are unfamiliar with the Cell Phone Find of the Week refer to my first cell phone post for all the details.

First Up: Cell Phone Find #4

Kiton Men's Dress Shirt
Purchased for $3.00
Sold for $69.00
Total Profit after all eBay Fees (spring 2010 updated) $57.72


Kiton shirts are all handmade and some retail for $800.00+ WOW!!

A nice little find for an item that was not on my Thrift Store radar. This will probably be in the running for my Thrift Store Find of the Month for April, but it's still early.

Cell Phone Find of the Week #5

J Press Men's Shirt

Purchased for $2.99

Sold for $14.50

Total Profit after eBay fees (Spring 2010 updated) $9.08

OK, so I fell a little short on my goal which I set for myself of $10.00 profit per item that i purchase at a Thrift Store. But I did learn a new name that if I come across a shirt next time I might list as Buy It Now so i know I will meet my $10.00 profit. Plus I see J Press Blazers are good sellers as well.

Good Luck

John Paul

***For More Thrift Store Finds Check out my first eBook and don't forget to join my twice monthly mailing list to the right.***

My Top 10 Thrift Store Items To Resell on eBay

No comments:

Blog Archive