Monday, July 5, 2010

Thrift Store Find - 6 Illy Collection Cups/Saucers

I know I typically post my thrift store finds after they have sold, but what the heck I might as well start posting some of them as I list them on eBay. A little added exposure couldn't hurt the auction. So here is a rare thrift store find that I think will do nicely on eBay.

Set of 6 Illy Collection Cups & Saucers. Check out the auction here


I tend to browse the miscellaneous section of the thrift store after I finish up with the clothes racks. I usually only spend a few minutes, but I think I am going to start paying alittle more attention to the miscellaneous goods. After all some of my best finds have been household items, like this fire-king mug.

http://vitaminebay.blogspot.com/2009/10/capn-crunch-fire-king-mug.html

Send me some of your household thrift store finds current (I will post the auction on my blog for some extra exposure) or past finds to help the readers add some items to there thrift store shopping list.

Good Luck,

John Paul




No comments:

Blog Archive