Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome Danna Crawford to Vitamin eBay

I am proud to announce that PowerSellingMom Danna Crawford has signed on to be a monthly contributor to Vitamin eBay. Danna will be focusing her posts on TIME SAVING tips. I believe this might be the single most important aspect to becoming successful on eBay. If you don't manage your time well eBay can become very overwhelming. And who better to share her TIME SAVING tips than Danna. Here is a short video about Danna.



I am a member of http://www.virtualonlinelearning.com/ which was started by Danna in 2009. It is a great site where everyone shares ideas and learns from each other. Every time I visit the site I get more and more motivated to become a better eBayer so I strongly recommend that you join.

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive