Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thrift Store Item 2 Sell - Barbour Country Shirts

You probably won't come across these shirts often, but when you do grab it. The Barbour Country Shirt. As shown below I have sold a couple in the past year showing a nice profit for a used shirt.
If you come across a Barbour Jacket even better with most used ones in good condition going for $125.00 and up.

I am working on an eBook right now about Selling Men's Shirts on eBay. It will be ready sometime in October, just in time to help you make some extra money during eBay's busiest time of year. Send me an e-mail asapsellsit@aol.com with the subject Men's Shirts and I will send you an e-mail when it is ready with a preview to help you decide if you would like to purchase it. It will be very well priced at $9.99.

Included in the eBook will be:
  • shirts that I have found that are good sellers that I have not posted on this blog.
  • tips on how to sell the shirts on eBay.
  • tips on finding the shirts and standing out from the competion.
  • much much more


John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive