Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thrift Store Find of the Month - September 2010

My first attempt at selling records was a good one. I had wrapped up my visit at the Thrift Store and as I was walking out the door, out of the corner of my eye I saw a Beatles Album. There were a bunch of them, so I took a shot at $1.00 each.


17 sold for $104.72

A nice little profit of $87.72 before fees.

I also purchased (2) Guns N' Roses Records for $1.00 each


They sold for $28.99 & $20.50 individually.

Some Tips:



  • Ship records in the USA via USPS Media Mail.
  • Invest in some boxes specifically made to ship records. They are a pain to ship if you don't have the right box size. This looks like a pretty good deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/LP-VINYL-RECORD-MAILER-BOX-50-PK-SCRAPBOOK-PICTURES-/300476156695?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f5c64b17

If you want to learn more about Selling Records on eBay you should join us over at Virtual Online Learning We will be having an online meet-up this Thursday Evening Oct. 7th at 8 pm Eastern time about selling records on eBay. So far there are about 30 people attending, so you know you will learn a thing or two.

Good Luck,

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive