Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrift Store Find of the Month March 2011

OK, I am back to posting my top Thrift Store Find for each Month at the end of the month. This month was a very successful month with 3 finds with at least a $115.00 net profit. The top sale for the month was: Purchased for $10.00

Sold for $325.00

Net profit: $287.56

You should know by now reading my blog that I don't mess around. Why not join my new mailing list by sending an e-mail to asapsellsit@aol.com with the subject subscribe. I will send out 1-2 e-mails a month with info to help you become a better ebay seller.

Vintage Ralph Lauren colorful items are huge sellers on eBay. head over to Terapeak and run a search for lauren 1992 and look at some of the sales. $1,000+ for some sweaters and jackets. Anything with the Polo teddy bear on it are good sellers as as well. So keep an eye out for unique RL items.

Good Luck John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive