Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Closed Until February 1st.

Hey Everyone.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I am in the process of moving and at the same time have been hard at work trying to make improvements for my eBay business as I go forward in 2009. Along with the move comes more space for eBay storage and a better layout for my eBay setup (photos, packaging and shipping). Hopefully it will make things run a little more smoothly and lead to a very profitable year. Then you guys can say you knew me back in the day before eBay gives me my own special category on it's homepage.

I will be back February 1st....Hopefuly with some good posts to keep everyone around.

John Paul


Shop your Favorite Categories
Antiques
Art
Auctions, Shipping, and Packaging
Baby
Books
Business & Industrial
Cameras & Photo
Cars, Boats, Vehicles & Parts
Cell Phones & PDAs
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Coins & Paper Money
Collectibles
Computers & Networking
Consumer Electronics
Crafts
Dolls & Bears
DVDs & Movies
Entertainment Memorabilia
Gift Certificates
Health & Beauty
Home & Garden
Jewelry & Watches
Music
Musical Instruments
Pottery & Glass
Real Estate
Specialty Services
Sporting Goods
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop
Stamps
TicketsToys & Hobbies
Travel
Video Games
Everything Else
Giving Works
World of Good

No comments:

Blog Archive