Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thrift Store Item 2 Sell - Marmot Ski Clothing

This is the time of year that ski slopes in the Northeast begin their season. So as an eBay seller it is also the perfect time to look for ski clothing to resell on eBay. One the more common brands that I have seen is from a company called Marmot. If you are like me you have probably never heard of them before, so now you know to keep an eye out for them. Also check around for other ski clothing and equipment at your local thrift store.


Here are a couple of my recent completed items that I found at my local Thrift Store. I only like to post my own completed auctions to back up my information.
Jacket was purchased for $6.99 and the pants for $3.99. Not a bad little profit to help me out with expenses around the Holiday season.



Good Luck
John Paul


No comments:

Blog Archive