Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deal of the Day Website for the Month of December '09

There are thousands of websites that offer daily deals usually half off the actual retail price (I sound like Drew Carey on the Price is Right). You probably know the most popular site which is Woot.com. ***I have never really made a great sale on eBay buying from Woot, I usually sell Woot.com items on Amazon for a better profit.***
Most of the time if you compare the deal from these websites with what it is selling for on eBay it's not really worth it especially after the eBay fees are taken out. But I have found some really good deals out there. From now on 1-2 times a month I will showcase a new site that might be worth checking out if you want to make some extra money selling the product on eBay. So you won't have to waste hours checking every site you might want to narrow them down to the ones I feature every month.

Here goes:

whatanitem.com


Just check out today's deal.


Motorola Droid Charging Dock for $15.99 plus $5.00 flat shipping.
This is a great deal. In case you don' know by now the Droid is hot. I have one and I LOVE it. These Charging Docks are selling for up to $59.99 on eBay. I would say the avg. selling price is closer to $49.99, but they are selling. Not many unsold auctions. Check out the completed items here.
Stay up to date with more Deal of the Day websites by Subscribing to my newsletter or following this blog.
John Paul
Search & Win

No comments:

Blog Archive