Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am Giving Away $10.00 Amazon Gift Cards

Want a free $10.00 Amazon Gift Card? Want to earn some extra Money writing about what you know best? Then you should become a writer for Examiner.com.



From Examiner.com

Examiners are paid a very competitive rate based on standard Internet variables including page views, unique visitors, session length, and advertising performance. This is not a full-time "quit your day job" kind of opportunity, but Examiners can definitely earn some extra cash while gaining exposure through their writing. Examiner.com uses PayPal to compensate Examiners.



So you want a $10.00 Amazon gift card? All you have to do is sign up for Examiner.com and refer me. Once you have been accepted as a writer, I will send you a $10.00 Amazon gift card.



Watch this short video on how to refer me.

http://www.examiner.com/assets/referral/player.html



After you watch the video start the application process

http://www.examiner.com/about_examiner/



My referral name is: John Paul Eckna

My referral examiner id is: NY eBay examiner



The best part about writing for examiner is you can include links to your web pages. So if you own a business or write a blog it is extra free advertising which always helps out.



So go ahead and get started. When the process is done send me an e-mail asapsellsit@aol.com and I will check my referral page to confirm. Then I will send you a $10.00 Amazon e-card.
Even if you don't write much for Examiner you still geta $10.00 gift card out of the deal.



Thank you,

John Paul

NY eBay examiner

No comments:

Blog Archive