Monday, January 25, 2010

Source for eBay Inventory - Saks.com

OK, this will take some work on your part, but there are deals to be had on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. I would not spend a whole lot of time on this, but if you browse the Saks.com Sale section you can occasionally find some good deals. Keep reading and I will show you one of the deals that I found, I will also give you an item that is not on sale that you can resell on eBay right now.




Here is my purchase of a Saks San Francisco Snow Globe for $20.00



I sold the item on eBay for $75.00 Buy It Now within a couple of days of listing it.




A nice little profit especially since I used eBates for 5% cash back and qualified for free shipping.

If you go to the Saks website right now the New York City Snow Globe is up for $40.00. This item should go for at least $70.00 on eBay. Click here for eBay Research to check completed items since a NY Globe has not sold in the past 30 days, so you won't find it on eBay. I know one sold a couple of months ago for $70.00 + and I have had an eBay overseas buyer e-mail me asking if I had one to sell.

You can check the Saks website daily for new sales. Items by Eileen Fisher, Juicy Couture and UGG are good sellers on eBay.

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive