Friday, January 8, 2010

Reselling Abercrombie, Hollister & American Eagle T-Shirts in Lots

Add this to your list of ideas for trying to make a profit reselling thrift store items one Bay. I have just started trying this one out and will keep you posted on the results.





Things to Remember
  • only buy t-shirts for $2.00 or less, half-price days are your best bet.
  • sell in lots of 3-5 shirts in similar sizes.
  • start the auction off low (.99) with No Reserve
  • subscribe to my e-mail mailing list to stay updated on more thrift store ideas

For some reason the voice in the video does not sound like me, so I have to work on fixing that.

Good Luck

John Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Blog Archive