Friday, February 5, 2010

Thrift Store Find of the Month for Jan. 2010 (Part 1)

The first month of the new year was by far my best month ever for thrifting with 3 items selling for over $100.00 that were purchased for less than $5.00 each. I have decided to post all 3 finds in separate posts during the next few days.

Coming in at #3 for this month: Vintage Sand Knit NFL Jersey
sold for $109.99.


Vintage Sand Knit Jerseys are good sellers on eBay. This is just another example of the variety of items that you can make money on. If you know what to look for and have a little patience you will succeed at reselling thrift store items on eBay.

I love the half price days at the Salvation Army. It is always funny to see people waiting for them to bring out the racks of new clothes and then they all rush over pretty much pushing each other out of the way hoping to find a pair of True Religion Jeans or some other really high end designer item. As they are there stressing out I'm casually going through the racks finding items like Sand Knit Jerseys that I can resell for 10 times what I originally paid.

Here is another one of my recent Sand Knit finds:


Good Luck

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive