Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thrift Store Find of the Month Jan. 2010 (Part 2)

Coming in at # 2 for my most profitable Thrift Store Find for Jan. 2010 is:

Vintage Pendleton Sweater
sold for $132.50



Vintage Pendleton items are on my top 10 list of Thrift Store items to look for. Pendleton has been selling wool products for over 100 years. The better selling Pendleton items are Western Indian Blanket Jackets & Men's Plaid Shirts


Pendleton items are also great items to find on eBay and resell on eBay for a profit. The thing is many people misspell Pendleton by mixing up the e and the l and spelling it Pendelton. After you finish reading this post and subscribing to my e-mail list go ahead and run an ebay search with the world Pendleton, you will be amazed with the amount of misspelled items. I just found a great deal on some Pendleton shirts that were misspelled and I will keep you updated on the results.


Come back Thursday as I reveal the my #1 Thrift Store Find for Jan. 2010. It will blow your mind and you probably owned a pair at one point and may still have them around.

Good Luck

John Paul



1 comment:

Armando Filoteo said...

John Paul, I added a follower widget to my blog http://thesellery.blogspot.com so you can follow my posts now. I've added myself to your followers so it would be cool if you did the same. Thanks! Armando

Blog Archive