Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thrift Store Find of the Month - August 2010

My 4th post of the day. My site visits are up and I see I have 5 new followers, so this blogger challenge has turned out to be excellent exposure so far..

To my new followers, I like to post my top earning Thrift Store Find for each month. I know I should have posted this at the beginning of September, but here it is a couple of weeks late. For all my top monthly Thrift Store Finds click here.

Paige Premium Maternity Jeans
Sold for $56.00


August was probably my slowest Thrifting Month of the year. I spent a lot of time concentrating on my consignment business. http://www.asapsellsit.com/.


But I still found this great pair of maternity jeans for $4.99. Check out my post on designer maternity jeans for helpful hints on finding maternity jeans at thrift stores. Look for the same brands that bring in top dollar as regular high-end jeans. True Religion, Paige, Rock & Republic, etc. Avoid common labels like Motherhood Maternity, H&M Mama, Gap.


Good Luck


John Paul

1 comment:

John Paul - Vitamin eBay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive