Friday, September 30, 2011

Thrift Store Item 2 Sell - Vineyard Vines Polo Shirts

Here's another item that I have on my thrift store shopping list.


Vineyard Vines Polo Shirts are great sellers on eBay. They are easy to spot because of the bright pink tag on the inside collar and the whale logo on the chest area. Here is one of my recent completed auctions.



Check out the sell-through rate from Terapeak for 90 days of USED Vineyard Vines Polo Shirts.

Over 82%, that's amazing. And at an avg. price of $22.52 you know you are making a nice profit when you find one because it shouldn't cost more than $4.99 for one at a thrift store.


Good Luck

John Paul






Thrift Store Item 2 Sell -LL Bean Flannel Lined Shirts



Thrift Store Item 2 Sell - Barbour



My Top 10 Thrifting Tips



My Top 10 Easy 2 Find Thrift Store Items 2 Resell on eBay


No comments:

Blog Archive