Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review - Pocket Auctions for eBay App - Android


If you are a serious eBay seller and in the market for a new cell phone, I will give you some advice, consider it an early Christmas gift. Go buy the new Motorola Droid and download the Pocket Auctions for eBay application by Bonfire Media. You can also download this on any other phone running Android.


This is a must have when you are out shopping or thrifting for items to resell on eBay. Here are some of the highlights.


  • The speed is amazing, it runs faster than my home computer

  • You do not have to sign in to run a completed items search

  • There is a scan bar to price check items (more information below)

That's right a bar code scanner. Here's how it works: Just hold the phone up to the bar code on any product and it will pull up the product on eBay. You can compare prices and see if it is worth buying to make a profit. Trust me once yo start using it you will start scanning things all around the house for fun.

I have only had this application for one day and already it made my thrift store shopping experience so much easier. I was able to get a lot more done during my time then in the past when it would take me minutes to research an item, now it takes seconds.

Here are a few eHow articles below to help you learn about thrift store items to sell on eBay and stayed tuned for the release of my first thrift store eBook in early December. It will be a must read if you want to make some extra money selling on eBay. I will back up everything with my own completed auctions to prove that there is good money to be made reselling thrift store items on eBay.

Good Luck

John Paul

How to buy Thrift Store T-shirts

Reselling Thrift Store Jeans

Sell Used Books on eBay

No comments:

Blog Archive