Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thrift Store Jeans

With my eBay sales way down lately, I have been depending on Amazon sales to help me make it through these tough times. Looking for new ways to find products to sell on eBay and bring back the excitement of no reserve auctions. I have started hitting the thrift stores and am amazed at the deals to be had.

The best selling items so far have been lightly used Jeans. I am amazed by the high end designer jeans that I have found. The key is making sure the jeans are 100% authentic. I have included some resources below to help you in that process, but first off lets look at the brands that are worth buying that I have found multiple quantities at thrift stores..

  • Paige Premium Denim
  • Citizens of Humanity
  • 7 for all Mankind (do not get them confused with seven jeans)
  • True Religion
  • Rag & Bone

Other brands if you can get them at a really good price are (Lucky Brand, Diesel, Hollister, and Maternity Jeans)

Resources for helping to Authenticate Jeans

John Paul

No comments:

Blog Archive